Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award



Me a Versatile blogger!?! really? naaaay 

OK seriously I have been nominated for the versatile blogger award by the lovely Trice of High Heels & Good Meals. I recently started reading her blog and I love love her. I couldn't think of a better person to get the award but her. I don't know if I am allowed to break the rules and re-award her? Thank you much for the award, Trice. 

The rules are as follows;

* Nominate 10 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
* Let them know you have nominated them
* Share 7 random facts about yourself
* Thank the bloggers that have nominated you
* Add the versatile blogger award to your post

Seven Random Facts About Moi
  • I am the only nurse I know who doesn't care much for coffee. I'm a tea girl through and through. I can have up to 10 cuppa teas on any given day. The weird thing is growing up my grandparents had hundreds of acres of coffee plantations which means I started drinking coffee younger than most people. I still enjoy a cup of coffee occasionally
  • I can live on a bowl of cereal. I like my cereal cold with a hint of cinnamon and vanilla. Which means I put my bag of cereal in the freezer for that extra chill and crunchiness
  • When I sleep one of my legs has to be dangling off the bed and be completely uncovered otherwise I will not fall asleep
  • I believe I am absolutely nothing without God
  • My friends think I say thank you way too much
  • I'm a wino. I especially love red wines. 
  • I'm a self-declared shopaholic. I might not shop often but when I do then I really do and enjoy it


My 10 nominees are;

5 comments:

Laura Jane Williams said...

Hey! Thanks so much for the mention!xxx

Jessica Kane said...

Thank you so much!!! So nice of you to include me. Xoxo

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! Such a nice thing to do xx

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Lol thanks for the award again! Thats so funny about your cereal. I like mine softened so when I pour my milk on it I let it sit for a few minutes. I guess I can thank my sensitive teeth for that lol. I feel like I absolutely have to have at least a glass of wine a day and I prefer red too! Thanks for participating!

Melissa @ Faster In Water said...

Very nice! Thanks girlie! And thanks for letting me know - I am usually a day behind on my blog reading!

Post a Comment