Friday, September 21, 2012

Weekly Update

TGIF, I hope everyone had a lovely week. Yay to Friday!!!

My week was good, super hot and humid in SoCal. Where is Fall already? I'm kinda starting to get impatient here what with my boots and blazers all lined up and ready to go haha

All week I've done Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Level 3. Its been kinda brutal BUT in a nice BRING IT ON way. In Level 3 you even do jumping jacks with your dumbbells in tow. I'm loving this. My arms!?!not so much. But I see muscle coming in and cellulite doing the disappearing act and nothing could make this girl happier :) Every morning I wake up am sore in places I didn't know existed let alone could get so sore. Good stuff. 

This weekend I plan on taking it easy by doing a power walk/jog.

Food-wise? I did a lot of veggiez, fruits and seafood. I kinda cut back on the carbs this week because I have been awfully bloated lately. I haven't changed my diet so I have no clue what's bringing it on. What's you home remedy for bloating???

I'm glad to report I've been chugging more and more water. No soda. But an occasional glass of Cranberry juice. And of course given that I'm a friggin wino, a glass of red with dinner is a given.

I hope ya'll have a beautiful weekend. The boy and I have plans lined up all weekend, hopefully they all pan out. Either way just the two of us together is plenty of fun :)

On that note am off to the local farmer's market to see what I can score!!!

P.S. I hope you enjoy my new blog look. Some links still don't work but they should over time. I've been working on it all week.

Xx
OverWeight In Sunny SoCal

0 comments:

Post a Comment