Wednesday, May 16, 2012

If you don't love yourself now you won't love yourself after





Last night I went for a run on the beach. I'm striving to keep pushing myself. I love that feeling when your heart thumps against the chest wall from the adrenaline of a good work out followed by the kick I get from the endorphins.


If you do not love yourself before you won't love yourself after. I love and adore my body regardless of been overweight. I embrace myself. When I dress up or down I love how I look. When at home I'm usually nekkid. Even in front of my best person. There is nothing to hide. I only have one body and I choose to love it and be comfortable in it despite the media and society projecting otherwise. We define ourselves. Choose to love yourself even now as you make the necessary changes to lead a healthy lifestyle and become a healthy size.


Xx
OverWeight In SoCal

0 comments:

Post a Comment