Saturday, March 2, 2013

Still Breathing

I know I haven't updated my blog as often as I should. And to be honest I have no excuse. I guess I just lost my writing mojo. However, I'm still very much on #teamhealthycurves. I've been chugging at least 3 to 4 liters of water a day. I find that its really hard for me to drink water during fall/winter aka the cold season. But my mom taught me a new trick y'all. I have been drinking hot water with lotsa fresh lemon. It's so yummy once you get used to it and it does wonders for your health.

I'm working out 5-6x/week. Alternating between Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones, 30 DS Level 3 and Ripped in 30. I really love this workout DVDs. I'm starting to see a lot of muscle definition. My endurance has also improved remarkably.

My eating is improving a day at a time. Yes, I'm learning I am what I eat. I'm not self-depriving just aiming at moderation and portion control. Striving to make healthier choices, eat more fruits/greens. I'm learning to push myself to limits I didn't know I could reach. This is my life and am fighting for it. Transforming my lifestyle by becoming healthier and more fit!!!


-Transformation is not a future event, it is a present activity-

Xx,
OverWeight In Sunny SoCal

1 comments:

Melissa @ Faster In Water said...

HEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you! And you are seriously my hero for facing Jillian every day. I run away from her!

I was drinking hot water with lemon for a couple of months but I haven't lately. I really enjoyed it, so I might have to start back at it. It was a taste I had to acquire, but it was good in the end.

Post a Comment