Friday, August 31, 2012

Stronger..Stand a lil taller..Footsteps even lighter..

You guyz I can finally do a sit-up!!!! I know some of you are thinking why make such a fuss of it, right!?! I naturally have a big bosom of 40DDD-40F which for me has made sit ups almost impossible until this week. I'm thrilled. Its surreal. I'm on cloud nine and in Jillian Michaels' heaven all wrapped up in one. I'm elated and so so proud of myself. 

Earlier on this week when I realized I could actually do a sit up I simply couldn't believe it. Until, I woke up the next morning unable to laugh because my stomach area was so sore. WooHOO!!! And boy was I happy. So all week I have been doing sit ups just for the heck of it. Just because I can *insert a coy smile here* And guess what? I'm still a 40DDD/40F which means am just stronger now. Which is the result of pushing myself and refusing to succumb to the inability to do something. Refusing to let negativity make me lose sight of the bigger picture. Which in my case, for me, is getting stronger and becoming more fit everyday.

This truly motivates me. It makes me want to keep at it. It reminds me what am fully capable of. I'm a whole lot of woman that's for sure. Lately, I catch myself moving things around to accommodate my workout. For example, I like to workout at around 8pm and today I had to meet a friend at 630pm and I knew I would be out later than 8pm. So instead of cancelling my workout I chose to workout at 5pm and get it out of the way instead of risking not getting it done at all if I stayed out late. I like that becoming more fit is becoming such a priority in  my life that I'd rather not miss it and I'm striving to keep it that way.

Today marked day 4 of Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred Level 2. Yay!!!

I hope e'rybody had a great week and ya'll have an amazing weekend.

Currently listening to (on heavy rotation): Stronger by Kelly Clarkson

Xx,
OverWeight In SoCal

0 comments:

Post a Comment