Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Places I have Been

Last two weeks I slacked off. I went from averaging working out 5-6 days a week to a mere 2x a week if at all. I'd like to blame it on impromptu company that I had in town. But still I know I could have done better. So why beat myself up over spilled milk? considering I played tour guide to my company meaning we did a lot of running around in Hollywood, Venice Beach, Santa Monica Pier, DTLA and at a winery. However, we literally ate out everyday and I indulged in some yummy delicacies and harbor no regrets. I still drunk copious amounts of water and ate lots of fresh fruit.

This week I plan on alternating between runs/power walks and Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 3. I just ordered Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30. It comes with a meal plan which I plan on following for maximum results.

To anyone in the East Coast I have had you in my thoughts and prayers for safety from #HurricaneSandy.

Xx,
OverWeight In Sunny SoCal

1 comments:

Melissa @ Faster In Water said...

The past two weeks don't sound ideal, but they sure do sound exciting! Playing tour guide has to be fun. I hope you are doing well this week!

Post a Comment